Ascension Texas Employer Solutions
Changing the Way Employers Offer Health Benefits
At Ascension Seton and Ascension Providence, we understand what choices and challenges employees face on their healthcare journey. With a strong foundation in population health, our Employer Solutions team can help you manage your organization's healthcare costs while improving the overall health and productivity of your workforce.
We are committed to providing integrated solutions for employers across Central Texas. Our innovative healthcare approach will help your organization achieve real results for a more productive and engaged workforce. Together, we will achieve your healthcare goals for your organization and build a healthier, more productive workforce.
For more than a century, Ascension has been serving Texas with Ascension Seton ministry in the greater Austin area and Ascension Providence ministry based in Waco. Both bring high-quality primary and specialty care with advanced facilities offering innovative, person-centered care.
Useful Links and information
- The first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) in Central Texas, a clinically integrated network with more than 2,700 providers, serving more than 150,000 individuals.
- The only pediatric and adult Level 1 trauma centers in Central Texas.
- Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas – home to the first pediatric heart transplant program in Central Texas and the only accredited pediatric critical care transport team in the region.
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas – the primary teaching hospital for Dell Medical School at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Heart Hospital of Waco – Offering advanced cardiology care and surgery from open heart to minimally invasive procedures
- BCBS Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement
- Women’s Health and Newborn Center
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center and Level II Stroke Center
Services that engage patients and empower employers
On-site and Near-site Clinics - Customized on-site and near-site clinics offer the complete range of primary care and acute care services with a focus on prevention.
Wellness Programs - Comprehensive services include flu vaccinations, health screenings, travel medicine and lifestyle coaching.
Occupational Health - Our occupational health services and clinics offer a robust work injury management program, drug and alcohol testing, as well as pre-placement DOT and OSHA physicals.
Making a difference
Our partnerships with employers are truly making an impact for employers and their workforce
“I took advantage of a free mammogram at Seton’s Breast Care Center. Totally convenient, I was in and out in less than an hour. But the best part? I just completed treatment for the cancerous cells they flagged in one of my breasts. Grateful for my experience, I now am recommending that all my friends and family get age-appropriate cancer screening exams.”
- Employee of Austin Independent School District and member of Aetna Whole Health/Seton Health Alliance health insurance
“The free skin cancer screenings for City of Round Rock employees were a great success. We are very thankful to Seton and its dermatologists for providing this service to our employees. In fact, the event was so successful that we have received requests from employees for another screening and have worked with Seton Health Alliance to schedule a screening in August 2019.”
- Tyler Jarl, Director of Benefits, City of Round Rock, Texas