Ascension St. Vincent Employer Solutions
Changing the Way Employers Offer Health Benefits
Ascension St. Vincent offers a strategic approach to helping employers across Indiana to manage healthcare costs while improving the health of employees.
We start by working with you to understand your business, the health needs of your employees, and your wellness goals. Then we build a custom suite of healthcare solutions and wellness practices. Across the entire continuum of care, we’re committed to delivering personalized healthcare solutions and transforming the healthcare experience through innovation. With your goals in mind, we bring together industry-leading clinicians and researchers, data analysts, and business leaders to deliver improved health outcomes and lower costs.
Connecting your employees to whole-person care
When care is coordinated, patients benefit. In our employer based clinics, your providers will work closely with the entire dedicated care team – including nurses, dietitians, fitness and rehabilitation specialists, and behavioral health specialists.
We work together to manage illnesses, injuries, wellbeing, and emotional and mental health concerns. If a higher level of care is needed, our team works with each employee to help access care quickly and efficiently, saving time and money for the employee and the organization.
Services that engage patients and empower employers:
- Employer-based Clinics - On-site and near-site primary care clinics and health and wellness centers offer comprehensive solutions with a focus on providing physical health, behavioral health and preventive care services. Our Employer Care Program offers access to multiple locations across Indiana and is a great option for smaller employers or employers with multiple employee locations. Through our employer-based clinics, your employees and families gain direct access to high-quality prevention and wellness-focused primary care.
- Employer Network - The Ascension St. Vincent employer network provides employers with a comprehensive healthcare network in Central and Southern Indiana featuring top-ranked providers and Centers of Excellence delivering high-quality care.
- Executive Health - We understand the importance of keeping executive professionals healthy and productive. We deliver an integrative healthcare model at Ascension St. Vincent that meets the unique needs of your executive team and keeps them performing at their highest level.
- Sports Performance - Our sports medicine doctors and care teams specialize in preventing and treating common injuries. We work with athletes to understand their goals and create customized care plans that include the right combination of medical care, rehabilitation, conditioning, performance psychology and nutritional counseling.
- Public Safety Medical Care - The largest medical practice of its kind in the country, Ascension St. Vincent Public Safety Medical (PSM) delivers preventive and post-incident care for first responders. Recognized nationally, the PSM team brings over 30 years of experience serving first responders, and our teams collaborate with researchers to improve the health and safety of public safety professionals.
- Employee Assistance Program - Employee Assistance Programming (EAP) is designed to resolve work-related, personal, and family issues to improve behavioral health and reduce costs. Evaluation, short-term treatment and referral to long-term care services provides timely, convenient access to care through the Ascension St. Vincent Stress Center.
- Care for Special Populations - Through our School Nursing and Clergy Care programs, our team also offers customized programs throughout Indiana for unique patient populations in our community.
Making a difference
Carmel Clay Case Study
Ascension St. Vincent on-site clinics helped a school system reduce trips to the ER, reduced hospital stays and significant cost-savings for the district.