Are you providing an environment where your workforce can understand and be understood in their preferred language? How much of your workforce is limited English proficient (LEP)? Deaf or hard of hearing?
As part of Ascension’s Person and Care Team Experience group, Ascension Language Services aims to provide the tools, resources, and education to foster inclusive care in the workplace.
When you partner with Ascension Employer Solutions, you will benefit from a program that is:
- Compliant with Civil Rights and Americans with Disabilities-related legislation
- Aligned with CMS and Joint Commission language access requirements, i.e., use of medical interpreters
- Mission-focused to provide healthcare that leaves no one behind
- The result of continuous process improvement of Ascension’s operationalized approach to create a best-in-class Language Services program
Language Services are provided through:
- Onsite at Ascension locations through in-person, video remote, and phone interpretation
- 24/7 Ascension Online Care through integrated video and phone interpreting solutions
- COVID-19 Employee Screening Tools
- Infectious Disease Signage
- Healthcare services related marketing and communication materials
Clear communication matters
Understanding the numbers
According to the 2017 American Community Survey via the U.S. Census, LEP persons makeup of the U.S population 8.6% per 5 year census estimates
Improve your engagement
We believe clear communication matters to good health and engagement in health programs and services.
Meeting your employee’s needs
Ascension can provide Language Services in more than 200 languages across telephonic and written translation capabilities to meet any population’s needs.